martes, 3 de febrero de 2015

February 3, 2015

We corrected the homework from yesterday.

GB page 58
1.
2 made
3. told
4. Was coming
5. was trying  or tried
6. told
7. was experiencing
8. landed
9. needed
10. were
11. panicked
12. kept

Where was the commercial jet flying?
Where did the commercial jet fly to?

What did the officials tell the reporters?

How many passengers were on board?

When and where did the pilot land the plane.

 page 59 GB
#2
1. I fell off the ladder while I was cleaning the window.


Where were you yesterday afternoon? I called you, but there was no answer.
B- I was at home, but you probably rang me while I was cutting the grass in the garden. Why?
A. I had nothing to do, so I thought we could go to the cinema.  
3
  1. There was a power cut last night.
  2. Yes, I know I was surfing the net when the lights went out.
4.
A. So what happened?
B. We were walking through the woods when we heard someone scream.

3
He left work and went straight to the train station.

  1. She was walking in the park when a dog attacked her.
  2. I was riding my bike in the park when it started to rain.
  3. It was snowing all day yesterday, so we did not play outside.
5It snowed all day yesterday so we did not play outside.
6At 7 o’clock this morning she was making breakfast for her family.
7        She was listening to music while she was cooking dinner.
8        Tom turned 16 last Friday.

Homework – GB page 59 #3,4,5 answers only

Science – 6B page 26 # 1,2 and page 27 # 1,2,3


6A Write excellent quiz questions with answers for Unit 2. Contest tomorrow.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario